Hello. My name is Beth. And I have a confession to make: Honestly, this is the first time all season that I’ve actually even wanted to blog about Glee.
That’s right. Season 3 sucks. I hate it. I miss Season 2. I want the Warblers back. I want Darren Criss in sporty blazers back. I miss last season. But tonight’s Season 3, Episode *: “Hold on to Sixteen.” Now? Finally, I think I’m in love again.
– Sam is back. And he has a personality this time! He’s like … not ten times more boring a random bump on a log. I approve of this change. (Also: Gosh he’s pretty. Did I mention he’s really pretty? I missed his face.)
– And apparently, one of the terms of allowing Chord Overstreet back on Glee is that he’s contractually obligated to be shirtless for a prearranged amount of time each episode. (Just pointing it out. Not complaining. Let’s be clear.)
– Oh, and Blaine is a boxer, apparently? He even started a branch of Fight Club while still back at Dalton. (Which naturally, he couldn’t talk about. Which is why we haven’t heard about it until now. Obviously.)
– Tina Cohen-Chang completely underused on this show. We never see her. Also, Jenna Ushkowitz has like the hottest boyfriend on the face of the planet ever. (He that one vampire/werewolf hybrid guy on The Vampire Diaries. No, not that one. The other one.)
– I. Love. Damian McGinty. He is the cutest little kid ever and he needs to be on this show a lot longer than 6 episodes.
– Lindsay Pearce is amazing. I’m really sad that tonight is her last episode.
– I really want the Troubletones to win sectionals. They’re not going to. But I want them to.
– Scratch that. I want New Directions to win now. Loved their first song. Also? Samcedes is adorable. Somebody get them back together, stat.